Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bead Table Wednesday, June 20, 2012


A quick photo of what is on my bead table this Wednesday. You will see that I have been busy working the metals, applying some of the metal working techniques I have been learning. 

The 2 blue discs, to the left, are going to become a pair of earrings. 

The verdigris discs to the right are going to be worked into a long necklace using the turquoise(ish) seed beads.

The heart in the middle....oh I love this heart!! ...is going to become the focal of a necklace. I cut out  two copper hearts and a plate, which I stamped "love" on. I added patina to the base heart, used colored pencil on the red heart and added patina to the love plate. I sealed all the pieces with a metal sealant and then applied a cold connect technique to hold all the pieces together.


Thanks for joining me on this adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues