Monday, January 7, 2013

Lampwork Bead Destash Sale has begun

Today is the day, The HUGE sale over at my Facebook Fan Page. I invite you all to stop by and have a look at all the beads I have up for sale. It is time to let go of some oldies but goodies to make room in my studio for new ideas to grow. There is nothing I want more than to send some beads from my studio to yours.
Here is a brief sampling of the some the beads on sale.

 

I set up a photo album, Lampwork Bead Destash Sale by Ema K which has all the information you need on the how sale will work. 
 See you there, at the Destash Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues