Thursday, July 1, 2010

Murrini Summer

Summer is underway and last Saturday I received my very first order of purchased murrini. For some time now Lauren of Maybeads has been blogging about murrini, you can see her Murrini Mondays blog. All her blogs and beautiful creations have convinced me that the time has come for me to give murrini a try for myself. However, with it being summer my kids have been keeping me busy and I have not been able to get myself behind the torch this week.

I am looking forward to a weekend full of fun 4th of July activities. However, in the back of my mind I am also looking forward to the week after the fourth. This is when I will finally get a day or two to use my new murrini. The following are some of the beautiful murrini pieces I purchased from Lori and Kim.



Aren't they beautiful? I feel like a little kid with a new toy. I can hardly wait to get these beauties on a bead.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you picked some gorgeous murrini, Ema! I have the Whisper set, but not the first (now I'm wondering why - it's so fabulous!). You will love it! I can't wait to see what you make with it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you do with those... So far I'm still making my own... But they don't have pretty flowers...

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues