Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bead Table Wednesday March 11, 2012

I haven't blogged in a while. I have been stretching my creativity in a variety of ways. I will be sharing more about that in future writings.

Today...I am showing you my bead table!

Oooy! Where is the bead table? I am cleaning the bead table today.
I can't believe I am sharing this mess with you. But hey life happens and I am finally learning to just roll with it. The day will always come and it will get done one way or the other.

Miyuki seed beads. I am considering working into a Kumihimo braided bracelet. I am not sure if I like the color combinations.

I have been taking some painting classes. This is a paper I painted for another purpose and I never used it. Yesterday I decided to Zentangle it.

I leave you with a photo I took on the ride home from picking my son up from college for Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues