Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkins and Pincushions

What a fun collection I found myself in, it's all about pumpkins and pincushions. I have a glass pumpkin featured but my quilting background allows me to thoroughly appreciate the pincushions. I wish I was still quilting enough to allow me to buy one of these beautiful pincushions.



This collection was curated by Glass Dragon Bear. Take a peak (pun intended) at some of her beautiful work.


A couple of my favorites which are featured in this collection.
How cute is this pincushion created by Foxtail Creek Studio?


An adorable creation by Schmaltzy Craftsy.


As I said I wish I still had a need for pincushions like these. Beautiful work.
Thanks for stopping by my spot in the blogging world.
Ema

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing about my collection... I did have fun looking for things to include!! I'm glad you like my mouse.... I just had to make one when I found this single wooden shoe!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues