Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving...and then comes round two
Thanksgiving is a multi day event in my family. It is tradition for the host or hostess to plan enough food for the day after Thanksgiving. The family will arrive for round two the day after. Personally, as the hostess, I prefer round two. This day is much more relaxed and fun for me. The food has all been cooked and the pots and pans have all been cleaned and put away. The only thing I have to do is take out all the fixings and let everyone reheat their plate. 






After we are all full of another turkey dinner, plenty of pie (apple pie is my favorite), a glass of wine or two and tea or coffee we play a game of Scrabble, watch  movies and sit by the fire.


I am thankful for my wonderful family. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.


Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues