Monday, November 1, 2010

My New Tea Mug

Yup, I am going to say it... I am a tea totaler. I don't drink coffee, even though most people in the US are avid coffee drinkers. I thank my older sisters for bring me up to be a tea drinker.

As it happens, the week of a very big show (big and new to me show) I broke my favorite tea mug. I have my morning ritual and that includes sitting down with a warm cup of tea in my favorite mug while I morph into a state of consciousness. I don't know about you but I like to have my tea in that special mug every morning. On this fateful morning I managed to drop my mug on the hardwood floor and surprisingly it smashed into a million pieces. Thankfully it was empty at the time.

A few days later I was participating in an art show along with my friend and fellow Dunstable ArtisanPaula of Wallace Hill Pottery. I fell in love with her handcrafted mugs. The colors, the shape, the size, the feel of the mug in my hand were all just perfect. Naturally I felt I deserved to purchase a new morning ritual mug.

I do so look forward to my morning cup of tea. Isn't this piece just beautiful?


You can find Paula J. Barry of Wallace Hill Pottery and her beautiful works of art at the following links:
Wallace Hill Pottery on Facebook
Wallace Hill Pottery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues