Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some of the Events I am Planning for 2011

Last year I participated in my first ever art charm exchange. It was so much fun. You can view my last post in this series showcasing all the gorgeous creations I received.

I decided to sign up for another art charm exchange with some of my lampworking friends. I will be blogging about this as we go along.

I am also participating in the Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson.

I am really looking forward to a push into a new, untapped direction for myself. This bead soup party is all about designing a piece of jewelry with what your assigned partner sends you. So you just never know what you will receive. My partner is Elizabeth Freeman. You can meet Elizabeth and find here beautiful polymer beads on her blog, Turquoise Sky.

I am also participating in the One World One Heart world wide blogging event. You can stop by and check out my giveaways, but not until January 30th. I am also participating on behalf of the Fire Divas so you will have two chances to win something from me. I will post more info about this event after January 30th.


Have some fun surfing the web and finding out about all the wonderful people that participate.
Thanks for visiting.


Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues