Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bead Table Wednesday - Feb 8 2012

Here is shot of what is on my bead table this week. 


Kumihimo braiding to compliment my lampwork beads. I love working the Kumihimo technique. The plan is to make two kumihimo bracelets. One will be a double wrap bracelet. The second will be a single layer bracelet with a lampwork bead. I am interviewing each bead along the side the kumihimo braids.....hmmm....I can't decide. Do you have a bead preference?

You can find more Bead Table Wednesday images here

1 comment:

  1. Love this braided technique. I see another learning project on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues