Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My New Tool

I am learning how to use my new lentil press from Jim Moore. So far I am loving it!


Even my husband was impressed by the quality of construction. I have told you before that my husband is a master craftsman. He can create anything. So for him to say how well made this tool is says A LOT. He even thought the cost was well worth it. I would have to agree that this tool is a beautiful creation in and of itself.

I have only had a little bit of time to create a couple of beads using it and I am more than happy with the way they turned out. This is a deep press, meaning that it requires quite a bit of glass to fill the lentil shape. I didn't use enough glass with a couple of beads and they didn't turn out quite right. But the ones I am showing you here, are just right.


Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues