Thursday, February 17, 2011

Transitions ... from shirt to bead


My son found this t-shirt on line. I purchased it for him for Christmas. When it arrived I was wishing I had bought one for myself. I love this t-shirt!!! I still could buy one and so can you if you want. You can find the Transitions t-shirt right here on shirt.woot. The problem is I'm not a huge fan of t-shirts. Those necklines feel like they are strangling me and drive me nuts all day.

Now if you have been following my blog you will have noticed that I am hooked on making tree silhouettes. It was a natural transition for me to turn this t-shirt into a tree bead. I love it!!!

Now maybe I won't keep threatening to steal my son's t-shirt or maybe I will because I have listed this bead in my Etsy shop. He better watch out. :D

3 comments:

  1. I second what ASpinnerWeaver said - fantastic! And your son has great taste in t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gals. :D And yes my son does have nice taste in clothes, he has a definite style which I think is great for a teenager.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues